Monetizing wasteWOIMA® Benefits – Project Development Phase
Project development phase is the most time-consuming part of the project schedule and can take up to five years to complete, compared to the two-to-three-year WtE plant construction period. WOIMAdesign will help all project stakeholders to speed up the development process, as well as save costs.
This phase consists of e.g. the following tasks
- Plant design criteria definition
- Project financial projections
- Front-end Engineering Design (FEED) work
- Permitting processes
- Environmental and social impact studies
- RFQ package creation to suppliers
The WOIMAdesign saves time and costs e.g. in the following ways
- Standardized wasteWOIMA® product documentation package speeds up the permitting and study processes
- Pre-engineered product data available for the FEED stage
- wasteWOIMA® illustrations, drawings, and layouts available for permitting and stakeholder info purposes
- WOIMA templates available for financial, legal, RFQ etc. processes
- WOIMA requirements (and supply chain) available for 3rd party deliverables (civil works, buildings, grid connection, waste storage…)
Combined, these WOIMAbenefits can save up to 500,000€ of project development funds and speed up the phase by one-to-two years.
Follow the “Monetizing wasteWOIMA® Benefits” blog series to discover how our solution can save money for You.
Read more about us at www.woimacorporation.com
WOIMA Corporation is a Finnish supplier of best-in-class waste-to-value products, projects and services worldwide. We have developed solutions that enable us, and the customer, to transform and recycle virtually any waste stream into raw materials and energy. At WOIMA we combine Finnish engineering know-how in waste management with power generation design expertise. These solutions are used in Finland every day. They support the circular economy ideology and ensure that less than 1% of Finland’s waste ends up in landfills.
Our mission is to improve quality of life both locally and globally, as well as empower people to utilize waste as a commodity. Our decades of international project management experience ensure an on-time, in-budget and high-quality WOIMA solution delivery across the globe.
WOIMA SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS